call of the Phoenix

Do I know how old I am ? 
I be been called ages ago 
At first they tried to cure me and that failed then they tried to drive the demons away but there were non 
Then they give up and sent me on my way 
I was not old enough to travel by my own but the calling was ever present always there sometimes I manege to hide it in the recess of my thought and live a happy day 


That was till one day I saw him and the voice subsided just by being near to him the voice fanished so as long as I can I filleted him I knew how far from his eyes the voices quite but after few days he fought me and knew once he saw me what I am 
Come walk with me I know what in the back of your mind I hear her as you do 
We left the next day no names no doubt just familiarity between us we slept we eat what he provided and the road was … away to home ! I knew this road at night I look at the stars and as if the knew I am coming back home 
What home I never knew at the time what was is it or what is wrong with me 
Why my own mother sent me away before my father came home 
What the old sheikh said to her that made her cry all night and curse his blood line my blood line  
We have few more weeks of travel ahead of us for others are to join us and others are to be sent away to wither and die a normal death 
For some reason it didn’t scare me hearing him say that and never doubting I am not to be sent away my death won’t be a gentle breeze and it will be a lonely death a lonely departure maybe but never normal . 
Would you like to hear it if so then sleep well and join me soon for it shall be a last breathe of the black claw . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

اساطيرنا : الربع الخالي ...ذكريات منسيه

end of the rope