Red raven

( we are the first and last wall between them and your land , you know that right) 

(( the claw commander said in an even tune with out lifting his head to look at the over dressed massenger of the banyan kingdom  , yes your highness we know, that all the land knew it and your effort are much appreciated but we cannot keep on sending the youngling only to have them brought back to their families a broken souls .

they are not broken they  just knew what you only trying to avoid thinking about , once this wall falls your land and kingdoms and titles you whole existence is no more so keep sending me your boys for they still young and can and will understand what we are facing here .))

that was an archived talk by you , where is any thing that has not been in those papers , do you need more time before you submit them for storage ?

the lady of the words asked me , and as always my response is ( it is as it happened I wont edit my records)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh sorry I didn't tell you my name , sorry for that my name is Jenna and I am the word or one of them , we are the logs keeper of the waste been taken from our families at an early age to be the words and logs keeper of the waste  .

no its not a bad life its eventful ,  I am in charge of the claw commander history and secrets

my sisters are as fallows 

raven word she is in charge of the raven I ll tell you all about her later 

gears and tactics word and its as it  implies she is what an army need 

word of life and death and she is responsible for the tale of every one life 

and the last is the gatherer and her job is to collect all of our papers every night and stoke them and in the fault 

and naw shall we start with my story or leave it for the evening , 

I ll leave it for now I need to rest 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can show you but ..

call of the Phoenix

اساطيرنا : الربع الخالي ...ذكريات منسيه