knock knock

it never easy to just run , to just let go and leave , i was in my 40s when I just opened the door of my house and left every thing and walked away from it all , looking back to that day I think I did the right thing I left I just left , you know I just left I never thought about it ever again till this day , I had a good life family friends a supportive community A safety net if you like and I didn’t want to have a net , they didn’t understand it “ just tell us what happend “ they called the police to file a missing person and I called to tell them I AM not missing I just want to get out of the net that slow motion river  of life , I never fall in love not really don’t know why but it wasn’t that of a big part or a wool to persue , I wanted the scars of life to show on me physically  and in spirit , ahh sorry you wanted the candy sorry my boy 
When you leave just tell him to came in I AM ready , thank you for the knock on the door . 
That what he said father I didn’t see any one out side so I left the door open as he said “ just leave the door open” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can show you but ..

call of the Phoenix

اساطيرنا : الربع الخالي ...ذكريات منسيه