shifting to first gear

“I am in the drive way”
He said it over the phone in a whisper kind of tone 
“Good , now turn off the engine for five minutes and start it again and wait , did any one saw you “ the voice on the other side asked 
“ yes , one of the neighbors”
“Good now just do as we planned and wait, she will be out in 10 minutes , as we agreed you are to drive to the compound and stop for nothing , once there you are to take command of the compound , our .. friends will join you in 7 days no more , this is the last time you and I shall speak , tell her I loved her and …be careful “
That was my plan which I have been formulating for the past 3 years at least , the first true step of it since … they found out the potential  of my invention and taken full control of it 
My name is Adam I am a researcher in the multi international company so big that government bow before them in the board sets 6 members who in 7 days will be immortal and in 3 years shall be known as gods for my invention shall make them so or at least to appear so and it  will be controlled by there gene sequence and for every one it will be magic for they won’t understand it 
7 days and my life shall end , a week to get my plan into action , I am responsible for what to come and it’s my responsibility to straighten it 
What the men and women in the controlling board doesn’t know that I have planted a 7th gene sequence but it won’t take effect till a certain event a happens and by my estimation it will happen in 25 years after they became known as gods . 
“ are you still there”
“Yes , I just wondered off for a minute , now as we planned the compound we be protected and enough for the good part of the 60 years , make sure to train them and pass the knowledge , and tell her to find a good husband a man with heart for his family and tell her We  can’t be with her and to be stronge and …. Forget what I said just tell her We love her and will always be proud of the women she become and give her the twin rings .. she knows what to do with them , now I must go don’t stop for any thing do you understand nothing , Godspeed John “
“ Godspeed father , we will do as we planned tell mther we will miss you both and will be as you tought us to be A sword And shield , I love you dad , bye “

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can show you but ..

call of the Phoenix

اساطيرنا : الربع الخالي ...ذكريات منسيه